Skip to main content
200 S 21st ST, STE 400A , Lincoln, NE 68510 | (402) 817-2992
by Nebraska Registered Agent LLC

Certificate of Authority – Nebraska LLC

Foreign Limited Liability Company in Nebraska

If you have an LLC located outside of Nebraska and you want to do business in Nebraska, you will need to register your limited liability company as a foreign Nebraska LLC. Once filed, the state returns a filed certificate of authority from the Nebraska Secretary of State, Corporations Division.

As your registered agent, we can register your out of state Nebraska LLC for the state filing fee plus $100.

OR, you can do the filing yourself, and just hire us as your Nebraska registered agent. All Foreign Nebraska LLCs will need a registered agent. We offer this service for $49 a year.

Once you sign up for Nebraska registered agent service, you will be logged into your client account online where you’ll find the foreign Nebraska LLC form you file with the Corporations Division of the Nebraska Secretary of State.

After looking at the resources and forms we provide in your client account, if you do not want to actually file the paperwork yourself, you can find and click on the add services tab in your account, and have us do the filing for you for $100 plus the state filing fees. We will also locate the proper forms from the home state of your LLC organization that are needed to properly register you in the Nebraska Secretary of State.